Please use the article template that has been provided and can be downloaded (article template).
Arial Narrow 14, capitalize each word, center position, short sentence (not more than 16 words).
Author's Name and institution
The author's name is written by default and complete without a title. The address of the institution is written complete, and the appointment of correspondence address is provided by e-mail.
The abstract summarizes all article content, including introduction, aim, method, result, analysis, and conclusion, 200-250 words. Use Arial Narrow 10 regular, single line spacing, paragraph: justified alignment.
All articles must be written with single line spacing, first line indentation: 1 cm, fonts: Arial Narrow 11 regular; 7-10 pages, including references. The introduction provides the state of the art of the study and consists of an adequate background, the previous research, and the significance of the study to show the scientific merit or novelties of the paper. Aim(s) should be written here.
The method should describe the type of research, design, population, sample, sampling technique, place and time, instrument, data collection, data analysis, interpretation, and ethical declaration.
Results describe the major findings of the study. It should be clear, concise, and can be reported on texts or graphics. Please provide some introduction for the information presented in tables or images. If results are separated into some sub-sections, please follow the example in the template. If you choose the table as the data presentation tool, please choose the open table (only use the horizontal lines), table position: center, sentences position: center, and title position: top.
In this section, please do not repeat what you wrote in the introduction, but you should explain your finding, support, compare and contrast with the previous study. The discussion must be clear and explain the answer to the research question. Explain your novelty in the discussion section. In addition, you can explain the finding that can contribute to nursing or health sciences. Explore the significance of the results of the study. You can add study limitations here.
Don’t write a conclusion with numbering or bulleting. In the last section, write the key point of your finding and the answer to the research question. You don’t need citations in this section. A suggestion or recommendation can be added after the conclusion (included in this section) if needed.
References should be written in APA 6th edition. All references must be written with single line spacing, fonts: Arial Narrow 10 regular. Please use the reference application manager to provide correcting styles, such as Mendeley, EndNote, and others.
Article Withdrawal Policy
The author is not allowed to withdraw submitted manuscripts because the withdrawal is a waste of valuable resources, and editors and reviewers spend a great deal of time processing submitted manuscripts and works invested by the publisher. For attention, before the author submits the manuscript through our OJS, the author is obliged to approve the checklist that we provide.
- If the author requests the withdrawal of his/her manuscript when the manuscript is still in the peer-reviewing process, the author will be punished by paying $100 USD per manuscript.
- If the author requests the withdrawal of his/her manuscript when the manuscript is accepted for publication; the author will be punished by paying $150 USD per manuscript.
- If the author requests the withdrawal of his/her article when the article has been published; the author will be punished by paying $250 USD per manuscript. Withdrawing after publication means that the article content (HTML and PDF) is deleted and replaced with an HTML page, and the PDF simply states that the article has been withdrawn.
- If the author doesn't agree to pay the penalty, the manuscript isn't deleted or removed. The author and his/her affiliation will be blacklisted for publication in this journal.
- If the author request to withdraw a manuscript, an official letter signed by the corresponding author and all authors must be sent to the Editorial journal e-mail.